[SOLV] While loop on blank application does not process all records calling second...

I need to work off 2 separate databases. One blank application should work by reading table-1 using database connection-1
and by changing the connection to create table-2 using database connection-2 but this did not work and was told by Scrptcase to create
two separate blank applications for this to work.
Problem: I have many records to process but the first blank application is not processing all records selected. It only reads
the first record and stops, as you can see the second application is called within the WHILE LOOP but for some reason
it only reads the first record and stops.

$queryc = "SELECT * FROM vicidial_list WHERE status LIKE  '%V' AND processed_flag <> 'Y'"; 

if (!$queryc)
{
die('Bad Read on Vicidial_list Table: ’ . mysql_error());
}
$rsltc = mysql_query($queryc) or die(mysql_error());
while($row = mysql_fetch_array($rsltc))
{
[row0] = $row[0];
[row1] = $row[1];
[row2] = $row[2];
sc_redir(blank_vicidial2_part2);
}

You missing a little understanding for web applications … If you use sc_redir() in your first blank app this app is closed / not active …

That is what I was told to do by SC so what do you suggest to do I still have to point to 2 different databases and one blank application does not work?

That has nothing to do with SC … is the logic of how the www works.

Hello,

As Reinhard stated, when you are redirecting to another page, the while loop will stop. Not a bug, it is just how web applications work.

You can use sc_lookup to retrieve the data.

For more info: http://downloads.scriptcase.com.br/downloads/v7/manual/en_us/webhelp/manual_mp/28-Macros/00-macros_sc.htm#sc_lookup

Fine I agree is my bug not your bug.
My problem started with trying to use 2 different database connection in one single blank application.
The instructions given to me by somebody in SC said to run one blank application first to retrieve the data looking at connection-1 on server-1 and that I had to execute a second blank application pointing to connection-2 in server-2 therefore I was using (incorrectly) the “sc_redir()” macro but that does not work.
Now I have been trying to execute the second application within the loop but nothing works either so maybe I need to rephrase the Issue as follow:

How can I execute a second blank application (blank2.php program) from within a while loop from the first application so change the database connections to point to the databases in different servers. ??

[SOLVED] However I never got any guidance on how to execute a second blank application (php program) from within a while loop so I must be the only nuts person, I ended up creating a .csv file for the second program to read from and process the second part of the app on a different server.