[SOLVED]AJAX Events are breaking the Add, Update function in forms.

I have a number of detail single, and line forms using ajax events. Ex. qty * rate = total. OnFocus and/or OnChange. If the ajax event does not run I am able to update, and add new (click check mark) and the record is added. If the ajax event runs - ex. I focus on “rate,” change it to calculate a new total - I am not able to update or add new. I’v tested this in multiple browsers, on different platforms, and the problem is the same in both development and production environment. Problems seem to have started when applying the most recent updates and deploying. Version 8.00.0034.

I have similar problem

http://www.scriptcase.net/forum/showthread.php?8461-BIG-BUUGGGGG-AGAIN-!!!-I-have-lost-2-days-to-found-what-s-happend-!!!

is very urgent problem!!!

it’s much more then urgent now !!!

it’s unbelievable that we have to wait 5 days after this release bug v.0.34 without any notice and no fix !!!

I see no indicators of progress on solving this bug issue.

[QUOTE=nacyil;34187]it’s much more then urgent now !!!

it’s unbelievable that we have to wait 5 days after this release bug v.0.34 without any notice and no fix !!![/QUOTE]

Better communication from Scriptcase would be nice. I may have to abandon my project and use a different product.

Hello

After severals emails to support, bugs and sales department concerning new and update buttons disabled with onbur events and twice clic bugs this is what I received 4 hours ago from sc support :

“The information I have is that today will launch an update.”

Hope release contains fix of those bugs !!!

I am waiting !!!

I dont understand why SC didnt have capacity to fix their own product, their upgrades put the product beta to alfa… and so on… we need financial support from this, special discount 100% off, to survive this… PLEASE SC… SOLVE THIS NOW !!! {FIX}=NOW()!!! :frowning:

Hello can any of you please show me your code?

Regards

I receive 2 files from support fixing the onbur events bugs before release !!!

I will try and put it the files here if it’s running

[QUOTE=nacyil;34395]I receive 2 files from support fixing the onbur events bugs before release !!!

I will try and put it the files here if it’s running[/QUOTE]

We will hate you if you don’t share it :slight_smile:

Hahaha Giu !!!

I share it here http://www.scriptcase.net/forum/showthread.php?8525-Files-to-fix-onbur-events-bug-and-twice-clic-bugs

ok now it has become a ridiculous thing.
I tried the updates from sc and found 5 updates, BUT HAVE NOT SOLVED !!!
when I change the value of a date field that has an ajax event onchange,
inserting and update does not work anymore !!!

is RIDICULOUS !!!

Hello guys.

Do This problem still occur.

On last updated was resolved a similar problem.

regards,
Scriptcase Team

Hello,

We can’t simulate this problem.

1- Create a form (multiple record, grid editable or grid editable view)
2- Create a ajax event onFocus in field {c} with code: {c} = {a} + {b};
3- CIick in {c} field and insert a record, work normally.

if not so, please, explain more the problem.

Are you using the last release (8.00.0039)?

Best regards,
Netmake team

hi

parameter is changed from the first field and passed to field two, the parameter changes by changing one field and working properly, but the field 3 (link) does not incorporate the changes the value is always blank. see image.
this application work fine with old version (8.0.35) not work with 8.0.40

thanks

Immagine.png

Hi,

Sorry sir, I can’t simulate the problem.

Please, show me your code. or if possible send me this application and table to me for I check more your problem. send to bugs@netmake.net

Best Regard,
Netmake Team

Hello,

These files fixes the bug when have a field with onblur event and have a button. before fix it was necessary click twice in button. Or when create a onblur event in decimal field with calculator.
These correction already is included in last release 8.00.0035

These files don’t fixes the problem with event onChange.
for others problem I ask that you create a new topic explaining the problem, for we analyze better.