[SOLVED]Application with undefined name

While creating a new application I got an ScriptCase crash. After that I have an application with an empty (undefined) title. I cannot delete it because of the errormessage that SC cannot delete a file which is open. But it is not open. There’s no way to get rid of it, I tried to edit, but it gives an error, rename does not work, delete does not work. How do I get rid of this application?

Re: Application with undefined name

Hello,

You created an app without a name, leaving it empty and now you are unable to delete it?

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

Well, in fact that is the case and main problem. How it is possible to do that is uncertain as it was a result of a SC crash. (The long number with link). But I mostly ignore the latter as it occurs on a regular base. I logout and re-logon and things work again. But yes, I created an app w.o. a name an now I cannot delete it.

Hello,

Please contact our support regarding installation problem and they will delete the application for you. I will also forward this issue to our bugs team for further testing.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

I assume it’s a problem in the nm_scriptcase sqlite 3 database. I’m author of open-source sqlite components for Delphi and I think I can manage if I know which tables to clean. I don’t know how support is going to clean my tables, but my development environment is not open to the internet, and I will not let anyone enter. I can send you the db however.

Never mind, I fixed it. It’s not that hard :wink:

Hi,

I have the exact same problem! Wanted to create an application, then it crashed, and now I am stuck with this empty grid application.

What should I do to delete it?

THX in advance for your help!