[SOLVED] Bugs upgrade from sc 9.9.024 to sc 9.10.010 summary in grid

Hi all.

PHP: 8.1.27
Operational system: LINUX DEVEL 4.19.0-23-AMD64 #1 SMP DEBIAN 4.19.269-1 (2022-12-20) X86_64
WEB server: nginx/1.14.2
ScriptCase Devel: 9.10.010
ScriptCase Build: 73
ScriptCase Prod: 1.0.001
ScriptCase Prod Build: 4

I upgraded from sc 9.9.024 to sc 9.10.010. I have a problem. I searched for the error for 2 days, but now I think that the error is in the new version sc 9.10.010. Again, there are many problems. Please, the problems need to be solved as soon as possible, because my clients are pressuring me. They have broken SW.

In the grid, I have selected an item in “group by” (look at img_001). After clicking on Summary, I have a summary grid (look at img_002). After that

1. After clicking on reload, everything disapear. No record to display (look at img_003). It is necessary to move the items in the “group by” to work correctly
    Or
  2. After clicking settings, the settings menu is empty (look at img_004)

When selecting multiple “group by” items, it doest sort corretly from A-Z by “group by” items.

img_001

img_002

img_003

img_004

Dear @hladky,

After some tests, we were able to simulate the problem described above by you.

The case has already been reported to the development team, and as soon as the fix is ​​released, we will be providing feedback through this thread.

Best regards!

1 Like

Dear @hladky,

The problem was fixed and released in version 9.10.011, which is now available for download/update.

Best regards!

Dear Danilo

The problem was NOT FIXED in version 9.10.011.
It doesn’t work properly.

Best regards.

Thanks for your feedback, @hladky.

What problem still affects you?

The default of the summary reload button is to return to its initial state, and as the break fields were only selected at run time, when the reload button was clicked, it was returning to the initial state, that is, “records not found.”

Now, when you run the summary without pre-selected break fields, it immediately displays the div or modal with the break interface, when you select the fields and apply, the summary is displayed, and when you click on reload, it returns to the div or modal to select the break fields, which is the initial state.

If there are any more details in your application that you think are important for the scenario, feel free to share them with us.

Best regards!

Hi Danilo.

It behaved differently until version 9.10.010. After reloading, the summary grid was loaded in the set group-by. The setting of the dynamic group-by has not been canceled. Why?

Dynamic group-by is also canceled in the grid after every reload. If I set a refresh interval in the grid, then after each refresh interval the client must set group by. Why?

Best regards!

Hi Danilo!

Why did you change the function of the reload button in the grid?
The reload button is “Reload the records” and not “cancel dynamic group by and Reload the records”. The dynamic search will not be cancelled, the setting of the columns in the grid will not be cancelled, only the dynamic group by will be cancelled. Imagine that the client has a menu with the setting “Open items in a tab”. In the menu, he selects three items with a grid. They will open in three tabs. Each grid has a “Save Grid” set by the client. The client continuously works by switching between TABs. The client needs only current records from the database, so it uses the reload button. In version 9.9 the client only had new records from the database, in version 9.10 the client must always set dynamic group by again. But he has already set it up once, he is only interested in current data. Why is downgrade compatibility canceled for the reload button in the grid? Please return it, or add a new reload button to the toolbar with the Reload only records function. I have a big problem with this, I have large manufacturing technology projects in SC and the clients were used to this method. This new reload button change of yours is causing me a lot of trouble.

Best regards!

Dear @hladky,

We thank you for your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

In fact, as you mentioned, in version 9.9.024 (last released in 9.9), the behavior of the reload button in the summary is to reload the records in the summary.

We have already reported the case to the development team asking for special attention, and as soon as the fix is ​​released, we will be providing feedback through this thread.

Best regards!

Dear @hladky,

The fix was released in version 9.10.012 which is available for download/update.

Best regards!

Hi Danilo.

Even on the second try, you didn’t fix it completely. there is another error (hopefully the last one).
I have a grid. In advanced search, I enter a condition for selecting records.

I confirm the search, I’m in the grid and I’m setting group_by.

I will confirm (use) the group_by setting…

I have three groups in the grid. I click Summary, I have a Summary grid.

This is fine for now, but by using advanced search in the summary grid, I change the selection condition for the item that is in the group_by.

From the summary grid, it returns me to the grid, the selection is correct.

Now I click the summary button again and I have a summary grid after changing the condition in the summary grid.

And here we have a problem again. I have to click the reload button so that the summary grid is correct.

I wasted 3 hours of my programming time specifying and describing the error. Am I not doing your job by any chance? I wonder when you will fix this.

Best regards!
Eduard

1 Like

Hi.

Yet another fatal bug. I’m desperate, still can’t working, bugs, bugs and bugs. Teraz SC version 9.10.015 (6). I have Form with the date item in the disable update insert update state (I want the user to see the item in the form, but not change it) - img01. After updating the form, SC error: invalid data is displayed - img02. The user cannot do anything (editing record). Why are you doing it this way? Not testing for new versions? I wonder how long it won’t work.

img01

img02

Best regards!
Eduard

A date field in read only state is overwritten in mysql to date = ‘0000-00-00’, fatal.

Dear @hladky,

We have identified the reported issue and are already working to resolve it.

We leave here as a temporary suggestion until the correction is released (if you haven’t already adopted it yet), use the fields in question as labels and set the “Disable field” option to no, so that the invalid data error does not occur.

As soon as it is released, we will be giving feedback through this thread.

Best regards!

Dear, @hladky

We had an instability in one of our update servers, compromising the updating of files. The problem has been definitively fixed. We apologize for what happened.

File updates released in release 9.10.016.
Version available for download or update.

We added it to the changelog to be documented.