[Solved] Calendar header for screen title

Hi you all,

I’m searching a way to add a header to the calendar. As far as I understand, Layout options apply only on form calendar for sure.

Have you ever had this need and what method did you use?

Thanks in advance,

regards

Herve

An idea would be to put this calendar inside a control app. In the control app, create just one field (text) and in onLoad use a sc_redir macro to call the calendar… With this way you can put the header on control app…

Thank you very mutch for your reply.

I have made a quick test with sc_redir from a control app. Of course sc_redir is working, but no header only calendar. Tested with target “_self” and “_parent”.

You were thinking about an HTML control app or a “native sc” control app ?

In fact, sc_redir macro is not the solution for your case. Try this:

In your control app, create a field and define as Text, like below:

And in onLoad event, put this (with your app):

{c_dre}="<iframe src=../blank_dashboard/blank_dashboard.php width=100% height=700px overflow=auto></iframe>";

It is just an example, you have to use your own app.
Try it and see if it works.

2 Likes

Great ! Thank you very mutch !

it’s a tricky trick you learn to me. Much appreciate ! you have increased my level of understanding of scriptCase

Some CSS magic and all will be OK :wink:

1 Like

There’s always “one more thing” :wink:

I’m searching for a moment the way to reduce calendar app padding @ margin at 0px. This is working in test navigator web dev modifications

As the calendar is called from the control app, i can’t inject css in control app. I 'll have to inject in calendar app … but calendar app have no events for calendars , only for form calendar.

Here a screen copy

The other way will be to modify the calendar css ? When i try to modify the .ini in dev/conf/grp/myproject/schema i get an sc_serialization error

What a burden for me to theme scriptacse :roll_eyes:

Thanks in advance

I answer myself…

What a fool !

just inject css in event onCalendarScriptInit like this

# calendar style
?> 
    <style> 
        .scAppCalendarPage .scCalendarBorder {
    		background-color: #fff;
    		padding: 0px !important;
    		margin: 0px !important;
   </style>                                                                                                                                       
<?php

Thanks for your attention … if any :smile:

1 Like