I recive error when create new form whit the table

CREATE TABLE `odp_graficos` (
	`id_odp` INT(5) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
	`nombre_a_i` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL COLLATE 'utf8_spanish2_ci',
	`tamano` DECIMAL(10,9) NOT NULL,
	`id_grafico` INT(6) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
	PRIMARY KEY (`id_grafico`),

the error say me to this:

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() | Script: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v71\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\compat
m_aplicacao_cria.php linha: 616

For that check that file and find no php file
open file with noteblock an find bad file archive with this

<?php @Zend;
3074;
/*  ?!This is not a text file!??   */
print <<<EOM
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD></HEAD><BODY LANG="en-US" DIR="LTR"><H2 ALIGN=CENTER>Zend Guard Run-time support missing!</H2><P>One more more files on this web site were encoded by <A HREF="http://www.zend.com/products/guard">ZendGuard</A> and the required run-time support is not installed orproperly configured.</P><H3>For the Web site user</H3><P>This means that this Web server is not configured correctly to runthe files that it contains. Please contact the Web site'sadministrator/webmaster and inform them of this problem and give themthe URL you are trying to display to help them in diagnosing theproblem.</P><H3>For The Site Administrator/Web Master</H3><P>One or more files on your site were encoded with Zend Guard. Thismay be third party libraries that were provided to you by an ISV. Toallow these files to properly run you need to download and installone of the Zend guard run-time libraries. This is either ZendOptimizer or Zend Loader. The proper files can be downloaded from<A HREF="http://www.zend.com/guard/downloads">http://www.zend.com/guard/downloads</A>.This software is provided free of charge.</P><P><B>General Disclaimer:</B> Zend Technologies is not responsible tothe configuration and setup of web sites using Zend Guard technology.Please contact your software vendor if these components were providedby an ISV or consult your Zend Guard Users Guide if these files wereencoded by your organization.</P></BODY>

Try to remove the COLLATE … maybe then it woeks…
Anyway the standard php from scriptcase is zend encoded… So the only ones that can resolve the bug is netmake itself… So this is a bug in view…
Please add the scriptcase version number you use in here too.

I’m tried for another name of table and its fine now. this is the new table

CREATE TABLE `odp_documentos` (
	`id_documento` INT(6) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
	`id_tipo_doc` INT(2) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
	`documento_nombre` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL COLLATE 'utf8_spanish2_ci',
	`tamano_documento` FLOAT NOT NULL,
	`documento` MEDIUMBLOB NOT NULL,
	`fecha` TIMESTAMP NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
	PRIMARY KEY (`id_documento`)
COLLATE='utf8_spanish2_ci'
ENGINE=InnoDB

The table is really the same at the last, only name changes, but it work fine

Hello,

The problem is in your CREATE. Is there any invalid character in your CREATE, see picture bellow.

Use the CREATE below:

CREATE TABLE `odp_graficos` (
    `nombre_a_i` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL COLLATE 'utf8_spanish2_ci',
    `tamano` DECIMAL(10,9) NOT NULL,
    `id_grafico` INT(6) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
    PRIMARY KEY (`id_grafico`)
)

create.png

i also get below error when i host my site on a hosting company on linux shared hosting
Zend Guard Run-time support missing!