SOLVED: Fatal Error: My disk ran full due to some system logs

My disk on my ubuntu server ran full due to some system logs. I cleared (not delete) all my log files in /var/log/, and was able to restart the machine without any problems other than my Scriptcase installation. I would really appreciate it if there is a quick solution to the problem.
“Real men don’t make backups, but they cry a lot.” :wink:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function Connect() on boolean in /opt/NetMake/v9/wwwroot/scriptcase/devel/lib/php/database.inc.php:575 Stack trace:
#0 /opt/NetMake/v9/wwwroot/scriptcase/devel/lib/php/base_ini.inc.php(1290): nm_db_connect(Array, ‘/opt/NetMake/v9…’, 1290, false)
#1 [internal function]: unknown()
#2 /opt/NetMake/v9/wwwroot/scriptcase/devel/lib/php/base_ini.inc.php(2): sg_load(‘F808233B4756C0B…’)
#3 /opt/NetMake/v9/wwwroot/scriptcase/devel/iface/login.php(25): include_once(’/opt/NetMake/v9…’)
#4 [internal function]: unknown()
#5 /opt/NetMake/v9/wwwroot/scriptcase/devel/iface/login.php(2): sg_load(‘CE7E8A614756C85…’)
#6 {main} thrown in /opt/NetMake/v9/wwwroot/scriptcase/devel/lib/php/database.inc.php on line 575

Could it be solved by updating version?

1 Like

You do not need a support agreement to solve this kind of problem. I made a ticket to the support team, and it was solved with remote screen sharing. Professional and perfect service.
Thank’s to Scritcase Support :wink:

1 Like

i didnt mean support ticket payment…i just meant update version from 9. something to higher version.
similar error got solved after i updated version, it happend for free anyways.
tc, best regards, from india

Thank you very much. I was not able to access the program at all and make an update. So I had to contact Scriptcase support. But nice to know, if I have a similar problem later.

1 Like