[SOLVED] Grid dont sort columns after version 9.7.011

Great frozen column on the grid and fix the bug with the title overload the criteria using filter.
Well done.

But now grid don’t sort columns :frowning:

1 Like

Hello, could you send more details or images/videos of the problem?

We tried to simulate that, but without success.

1 Like

See bellow the video

1 Like

I don’t know why the page don’t play the video, please try to download

1 Like

Hello, put the video on google drive and send the link.

1 Like

https://ibpgroup-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/p/javi/Ef0P1BsukUxBj6XPPh8taKABtYnKxj2Lh8UhIuPvj9pJ-A?e=ojzfwZ

Not sure but in the Video it seems like you clicking on the PIN and not the field name. Try click on the name and Name Heading and see what happens

1 Like

You are right, on the video I click over the pin. I try with click on the title and other region of the header title… same results no sort :frowning:

1 Like

Hello, I’ve sent you an e-mail about this problem. This e-mail will help us to solve faster the problem.

1 Like

I’ve the same problem and I got it when the fields in a table have the field name into PHP echo.
Basically, when fields are this way sortable javascript:nm_gp_submit2(‘field_name’) it works properly. Else, when fields are sortable by this way javascript:nm_gp_submit2(’<?php echo field_name ?>’) nothing works.

1 Like

Hello, I was able to simulate the problem. Our development team is already working in the solution of that.
As soon as possible, I’ll return to give some news.

1 Like

Thanks.
Version 9.7.012 solved the issue, only with a table. If the SQL contains inner join whit other tables, still the faillure.

This problem has been solved in our current version (9.7.013).

• Fixed problem with sorting when grid has an INNER JOIN.
1 Like

Hi i have the same problem and updated version to the latest version at this time.
So when i sort and filter afterwards same records keep appearing.

Please respond or assist
Regards
Erwin