(SOLVED) Grid Summary Value Sort Broken using SQL JOIN

Not sure exactly in what version this broke but after 9.10 I noticed that all of my grid summaries value sort option does not work. After digging deeper I found that it works fine when using a single table select. Once you add an inner join the sort stops working. This use to work just fine with no issue even if you have complex SQL queues. Does any know if a fix? Also SC DEV team please take a look at this as it is used by many of my users.

Dear @cliff030,

We carried out some tests considering:

• grid created using JOIN;
  • Fields from both tables present in the static and dynamic breakdown, as well as in the summary totalization;
  • finally, calculated virtual field present in the summary totalization and the grid totalization.

No error is returned, either when accessing the grid or when accessing the summary.

Therefore, if possible, send us more details of your application if I have not mentioned them above, so that we can move forward.

We await your return.

Best regards!

1 Like

I have updated to latest version “9.10.002 (17)”. I created new grid application with a basic table to MS SQL Server. I created an application with 1 table and as you can see from screenshot is works fine. I created another new grid application with 2 tables using an INNER JOIN and as you can see to mouse over to show value sort is not there. Please advise and thank you for your support.

2023-12-19_16-31-38

sc9_202312201259_export.zip (136.9 KB)

SQLTableCreate.sql (13.3 KB)

Thank you for the additional details provided. Thanks to them, we were able to simulate the reported problem.

It has already been passed on to the development team, and as soon as the fix is ​​released, we will be providing feedback through this thread.

Best regards!

1 Like

Great and thank you so much for your help in this matter.

Dear @cliff030,

The problem has been fixed and released in version 9.10.003.

Thanks for the collaboration!

Great! Thank you for all the help.