[SOLVED] IN Search function missing from search criteria when multiple select option is set to Yes on a grid application

I have a field called “region” that is set on the form to be a Select field. I set the Multiple Values to Yes with a delimiter of ;. This saves fine in my database.
On the Grid, I set the Search Criteria to include ALL options for this field.
In the Search field settings I set the field to Select, and set Multiple Values to Yes with a ; delimiter.
When I run the Grid and go into Advanced Search or the new Dynamic Filter options the Search Criteria is missing the IN option. This is the only option that will allow for multiple records to return when the search is run.
I should add that this field stores the ID field information which is and auto incrementing int field, and displays the corresponding text field information.

I’m running Wamp Server 3.2.3 with PHP 7.3.21 / Apache 2.4.46 / MySql 5.7.31 on Windows 11 with Scriptcase Version 9.11.001 (6).

Dear @Lisa.C,

The “In” condition only applies to the text or number data type. When used with fields of this type, it is basically done as follows:

Text type field: ‘John’, ‘Maria’, ‘Peter’

Number type field: 1, 2, 5.

Values ​​are comma delimited.

For object type fields, such as select, double select, checkbox, radio, this approach will not work precisely because of the field type, and that is why the condition is not displayed in the generated application, even though it is selected .

I hope the information above has clarified your question.

Best regards!