<SOLVED> My development computer crashed..restarting it brings up this error.. I am still on 9.7.10

Anyone knows what the issue is here…
ADONewConnection: Unable to load database driver ‘’
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function Connect() on bool in C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\lib\php\database.inc.php:587 Stack trace: #0 C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\lib\php\base_ini.inc.php(1289): nm_db_connect(Array, ‘C:\Program File…’, 1289, false) #1 C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\iface\index.php(25): unknown() #2 {main} thrown in C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\lib\php\database.inc.php on line 587

I know some of you encountered this. I sent this to scriptcase. They are not responding.
Appreciate if any of you can help.

Thanks.

Maybe you must reinstall scriptcase app and backup your project before

Do you know how do I reinstall
all the same version: 9.7.10 or 9.7.23?

Scriptcase support got back to me with the following link.
It was just resetting the config back up again and it worked.

A big shoutout to Scriptcase Support Team (Anderson Menezes) …Thank you!

I have face the same issue. Further the new Scriptcase 9.8 (supporting PHP 8.1) does not work after successfully installing and logging. It just gives a message “Performing Scriptcase’s database verification” and got hanged.

Did you try resetting the config.php as stated in the above article?

I did reset using the config.php as suggested by the article, but the result is the same. After logging in to Scrtptcase 9.8 it simply hangs.