[SOLVED]Options to restore initial values in the columns and sort buttons do not work

Option to restore initial values in the columns and sort buttons do not work in the deployed application, work only in Scriptcase environment. Tested with XAMPP for Windows 7.0.15 and Bitnami WAMPStack 7.1.29-0 (Chrome and Firefox).

Hello, @dbarbul

We really appreciate your contact.

I did some tests in my environment but was unable to replicate this behavior (deployed the app and then I did the restore action in columns and sorting).

Can you tell me exactly what is the error you’re getting and send me some screenshots?

There is no error, restore button have no response, there is no action. The button is simply dead. Same behavior on all my applications deployed with the latest and previous build (ScriptCase v9.3.011 and ScriptCase v9.3.010).

Windows 10 64-bit, Firebird PDO, XAMPP 7.0.15 or BitNami WAMPStack 7.1.29-0, with Chrome or Firefox or Microsoft Edge. I can record a move because the picture won’t show anything - button does not respond. Everything work OK within Scriptcase IDE. What PHP version should I use?

Option to restore initial values of the dynamic group work OK!

screenshot_287.jpg

screenshot_288.jpg

Hello, @dbarbul

Can you please confirm if there is any javascript error in the element?

To do that, simply inspect the button element and then click in console.

Once you’ve done it, take a screenshot and attach here.

Same problem on other pc and on the tablet.

It seems to be a javascript error after clicking on the button (Chrome on Windows 10):

[ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Click image for larger version Name: screenshot_290.jpg Views: 1 Size: 286.9 KB ID: 87735”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“87735”,“data-size”:“small”}[/ATTACH]

screenshot_290.jpg

I expected some reaction to my last message …

I confirm that the bug is solved by the last update.(9.3.012):smiley:

Thanks

Hello,

we made several changes and solved lots of problems in our new release.

Thanks for your feedback.

I’m on 9.4.015 and I am having this issue again. Restore button not working for columns or sorting