[SOLVED] Problems in forms with decimal and currency type fields

Good afternoon, I’m struggling with an error that apparently is a bug, since support doesn’t even respond to me anymore.

When I place a sum of decimal or currency type fields in an event, I get the following error:

Fatal error : Uncaught TypeError: Unsupported operand types: string + string in /opt/Scriptcase/v9-php81/wwwroot/scriptcase/app/wildar/form_movimiento/form_movimiento_apl.php:5549 Stack trace: #0 /opt/Scriptcase/v9-php81/wwwroot/scriptcase/app/wildar/form_movimiento/form_movimiento_apl.php(7379): form_movimiento_apl->nm_proc_onload() #1 /opt/Scriptcase/v9-php81/wwwroot/scriptcase/app/wildar/form_movimiento/form_movimiento_apl.php(1608): form_movimiento_apl->nm_acessa_banco() #2 /opt/Scriptcase/v9-php81/wwwroot/scriptcase/app/wildar/form_movimiento/index.php(2649): form_movimiento_apl->controle() #3 {main} thrown in /opt/Scriptcase/v9-php81/wwwroot/scriptcase/app/wildar/form_movimiento/form_movimiento_apl.php on line 5549

Could the people at scriptcase give me an answer?

did you tried:
$mysum = floatval($var1) + floatval($var2);

Thank you very much for your answer. I try it, the issue is that I have a lot of forms and many events with operations of the type {field1} + {field2} + …{field n}

Thanks again

Greetings