[SOLVED] Sc 9.9.007 Apache is hanging often during compilation

Hello,

Sometimes apache deamon is hanging during compilation. the whole development environment is blocked, stop/start apache deamon don’t solve the problem. Restart of Computer is necessary!!

I reinstalled the system. After some work and compiling, it suddenly stops again. It doesn’t matter which file, sometimes the 23, sometimes the 232. You can also hear the fan from the PC slowing down. To get it working again, the PC needs to be restarted. If I just start the Apache process, I can get back into the developer environment, if it’s an explicit app, I can compile it again, but if I then want to start the app, I get an “access denied” message. Just restarting the PC solves the problem, until next time compile.

Unfortunately I can’t work like that. Product now unusable for me!

I haven’t heard anything from Scriptcase either, so the product isn’t usable for me at the moment.

I compiled a small form 3 times, the 4th time it got stuck again.

If I still don’t hear anything from Netmake/Scriptcase, I feel compelled to look around for another, more stable product for the future.

It’s rather odd that no one else is having this issue which makes me think it is not scriptcase causing the problem.

I rebuilt the windows 11 system, reinstalled scriptcase 9.7.004. Here, too, the problem appeared. In the end it’s all useless, I can’t work like that.

It also doesn’t matter which project I’m working on. Completely arbitrarily it stops when compiling. My PC is nothing out of the ordinary. Even a new installation didn’t help.

I don’t know when it started exactly, but I’ve been working with scriptcase for years and I’ve never had this problem before.

I also work with images, which means I can go back to any version of my system. I did that too, unfortunately without success.

Hi,

Have you checked all PHP.INI directives? Maybe the solution is there. I remember PHP.INI directives on SC are too small…

I almost think it’s something like this. the php.ini is standard since I reinstalled.

I’ve actually always used the default setting and the project or the form hasn’t changed. But that speaks for the fact that some times it works and suddenly it doesn’t anymore. like when a buffer or something else fills up

I increased the “memory-limit” from 1024M to 4096M, but without success, same result

I was able to generate the form once, the second time it stopped/looping generating.

Ok, but remember that it’s not the only directive to be increased. I don’t remember the other ones, maybe someone here can tell us.

I rebuilt the whole system. I installed the latest version of scriptcase 9.9.013 and since then I haven’t had any more problems generating the code. I touch wood and hope it stays that way.

I haven’t changed any parameters, everything is standard, including the php.ini. I have 247 applications in my main project!

at the moment the problem is solved!!

1 Like