[SOLVED] Scriptcase AI not working

Just upgraded today sc from 9 to 10.1.003.

I’m testing the AI integration for the first time.

Anytime i try to make the AI side pane interact with the currently opened\focused code editor, i get a message like this:

I can see that you have the application xxxxxx open, but it seems there isn’t an active event or code editor currently selected, or it’s empty
To help you comment your code, please open the specific event (like onScriptInit , onRecord , etc.) or the method you want me to work on, click inside the code editor, and ask me again!

I tried multiple times, with MS Edge and Firefox and with different apps and events, always making sure the code editor has the focus before using the AI side pane.
I always get messages similar to the one above.

AI settings in scriptcase for the current project:

  • API key is set (provider: Google)
  • “Code access” is allowed
  • “Database access” is allowed to all connections.
  • Clicking “Test settings” returns “Success!”

@robydago,

We have identified the issue reported above and forwarded it to the responsible team for a fix. We expect this to be included in the next version.

As soon as it is released, we will provide an update in this thread.

Best regards!

Hello @Danilo_Lima
I am having the same issue with the version 10.1.003(15) after one week that you mentioned is acknowledge.
I have tested with a previous version 10.0.002 (5) and the issue is not present. I don’t understand why you guys are asking us to upgrade and the version si still not ready for primetime.
Things like this should not get to the end user that is paying to use the service and it can’t because of the bug.
Do we have any expectation when the next release will be published with the fix?

Can we go back one version?
Thanks

@cristian.rosca,

The fix will be included in the next version. I cannot give a specific date, but it will certainly be in the next release, as I have requested immediate priority.

Regarding the previous version: if you wish to revert to it, you can change the version via the download link on the website while waiting for the next version to be released.

I will provide updates in this thread as soon as there is any news.

Best regards!

Thank you @Danilo_Lima for your answer.

Related to previous version, I am asking about previous minor version 10.0.002 that does not have this issue. On the Download page is just this last one and under older versions we can find ver 9 downward.

On the other hand, I have installed the 10.0.002(5) on another server, licensed) and I have tried to export/import the project there and is not working,. It is complaining that the project is created with different version and I need to upgrade so I can import it - which I don’t because will break it.

So is it really supported this action? If yes, do you mind sharing a direct link to the version 10.0.002(5)
Or to one version that is known is not having this bug?

Thank you!

@cristian.rosca,

If you are using Scriptcase with PHP 8.2, this is the link to download:

https://downloads.scriptcase.net/v10/packs/scriptcase-10.1.002.zip

Just replace the 3 with a 2 in the link to install the previous version.

1 Like

@robydago @cristian.rosca,

The fix was released in version 10.1.004, which is already available for download/update.

Best regards!

Thank you @Danilo_Lima !!

This was quick. I already tested it and confirm the issue is fixed.

Regards,
Cristian