[SOLVED] Session terminates every time an app is run

Hi,

I have a problem whereby the scriptcase session terminates (or is duplicated) every time I run an app from the dev environment. The app runs fine, but when I return to the dev environment, and I try to perform any action, I am redirected to the login screen, with the choice to end my previous session.

Any ideas?

Hello,

Don’t think that is a bug. This issue is probably being caused due to your environment settings (web server, php…).

I suggest you to contact our support regarding this issue. Our chat is active on workdays from 8:00am to 6:00pm (GMT -3), and our ticket system is always available.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

[QUOTE=bartho;14561]Hello,

Don’t think that is a bug. This issue is probably being caused due to your environment settings (web server, php…).

I suggest you to contact our support regarding this issue. Our chat is active on workdays from 8:00am to 6:00pm (GMT -3), and our ticket system is always available.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bernhard,

I think you are probably right, but cannot figure out what it is, as nothing (to my knowledge at least) has changed. I have already contacted support, but must admit I was quite disappointed as I have not even had a response in almost 24 hrs…

any thoughts on where I can start looking? - I havep already looked at php.ini wrt session path etc… but can’t spot something looking wrong…

regards

Jr

Sorted…

Tip: never use session_regenerate_id() in Scriptcase code!

Thanks for your feedback Jr!

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann