[SOLVED] V. 8.00.0044 pdfreport Regional Settings germany on integer vars

Hi all,

using the german localisation I have an integer value to show on an report. The Bug starts when I Change PDF Report -> Fields -> Field (integer) Values Format -> Regional Settings from yes to no.
After that, as normal I can manipulate Digit Grouping Separator/Negative sign/Negative number format. Saving that, hides the settings of Digit Grouping Separator/Negative sign/Negative number format, while the Regional Settings is still on no.

Generating the application is disregarding the Regional Settings no …

Best regards

Eric

Hello,

I did some tests, and it’s a bad functionality from scriptcase.
But, it has been already reported to the bugs department to correction.

When the correction is ready. I’ll inform you.

–

Hi,

The problem was solved in release 8.1.001, update your scriptcase and check the correction.

Nice day for all.

Best regard,
Netmake Team

confirm, it works now as intended … thx

Closed as solved