SPAM : support team can reject our requests?

Any of you has already dealt with Scriptcase support ?
I have a paid subscription and today when asking for news about several topics sent to them more than a month ago, I received this below.

Not many of us use paid support. This forum is your best place for questions and support. But to enter a support request you cannot use email, but need to use the ticketing system. That is because you have paid for a certain amount of tickets.

Hi Aducom.
I’ve been seeing you around the forum giving good advices to everyone. Thanks for replying to my question.
The issue is that I’ve been communicating with them by email for months (yes for months) because at the beginning they had a problem with the tickets system !
Today, having no news from them about several topics, I asked for news. And this is what I received : being marked as spammer. You can imagine my surprise !!!
I’m kind of frustrated, even more. I submitted all the following questions to them without getting any of them solved. Quiet frightening. Some of my questions are “third components” related so I can understand, but the others are 100% Scriptcase related and neither the support nor the development team were able to answer.
You can take a short look at my requests (attached). Let me know if yo have an idea how to solve these very big issues. Thanks a lot.
SC-Ticket-jfd001-Clickatell-20210217_EN-COURS.pdf (402.0 KB)
SC-Ticket-jfd002-MixOfIDs-20210217_EN-COURS.pdf (84.9 KB)
SC-Ticket-jfd004-ExportProject-20210217_EN-COURS.pdf (144.6 KB)
SC-Ticket-jfd005-LogModuleDeactivatedCreatesRunTimeError-20210217_EN-COURS.pdf (167.4 KB)
SC-Ticket-jfd006-SC-Search-NotInLibrairies-20210217_EN-COURS.pdf (132.8 KB)

The problem is that we are all customers here, even myself. (And volunteer). Scriptcase is a great product within its qualifications, but support has always been an issue. I haven’t paid for support for a long time as I think that they should be responsive to bug reports from any customer. From time to time they get more responsive here, then they disappear for an uncertain amount of time. Sorry that I don’t look into your issues. I follow the messages, and if I can add something useful then I will. But if I haven’t in the past, then I probably will not have something useful to add. Sorry.

I understand. Thanks for your time anyway.

Telegram Scriptcase comunity