Sweet Alert Bug

Good Morning, let me first congratulate you on a great 9.4 update. I really like the ‘look & feel’ improvements.
That being said I have found a bug with the Sweet Alert (love these too) when using in a Modal form with ‘Close After Update’ or ‘Close After Insert’ selected.

• [B]Close After Update:[/B] The form will show the Sweet Alert but does not close.
  • [B]Close After Insert:[/B] The form will NOT show the Sweet Alert but does close the form.
Not sure if this matters but I open these forms from a grid, application link method. Thanks again for some very nice improvements. Great-full User, Bill Walker

When I call a simple sc_alert() it works fine in dev environment. But when I deploy the code it does not work. All alerts where working before 9.4 update.

$params = array(
‘title’ => ‘Title’,
‘type’ => ‘success’,
‘timer’ => ‘5000’,
‘showConfirmButton’ => true,
);
sc_alert(“Inserted successfully!”, $params);

This code from example returns an “A” as text and OK button. The message is not passing.

This also happen to sc_ajax_message () when deployed. But instead of an “A” it returns an bold large “Y” and then and littler “Y” under it. No button appears even if parm button=Y is supplied.

sc_ajax_message (“Client”, “Title”, “type=success”);

scajaxmessageerror_20190728.jpg

scalertissue_20190728.jpg

cliff030, did you also deploy the libraries? I think you will need to do that.

Hello, @bwalk and @cliff030

We really appreciate your contact.

@bwalk Theses are expected behaviors and already happened on previous versions without Sweet alert, which follows this pattern aswell.

However, I’m gonna send your suggestions to our specific channel.

@cliff030 As Bwalk said, you have to deploy your library and make sure to update your prod, if you’re still using an outdated version.

All I know is that previous to 9.4 my modal forms would close after inserts or updates if I selected that and now they don’t.
Thanks for looking into it because I liked that function of automatically closing.

I’m still seeing this issue on the latest version, 9.4.027.
Anyone else?