Syncronize app and privileges

Hi

I have syncronized new app’s to the project with the menu option “syncronize applications”.
The apps have been added, but when a try to administrate the groups/aplications, the privileges for insert/delete/update are disabled and can not select the checkbox, so it’s imposible to asign permissions
The previous apps are ok. Just have problems with the news added.

Don’t know if i’ve done something wrong.

Thanks in advance

[QUOTE=tiltac;22328]Hi

I have syncronized new app’s to the project with the menu option “syncronize applications”.
The apps have been added, but when a try to administrate the groups/aplications, the privileges for insert/delete/update are disabled and can not select the checkbox, so it’s imposible to asign permissions
The previous apps are ok. Just have problems with the news added.

Don’t know if i’ve done something wrong.

Thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

What kind of application you’re talking about? i.e. for control applications there are no insert/delete/update actions.

they are grids and form applications

Ok, for grids you don’t have the insert/delete/update, only access. For forms you should have them. Do you have forms which doesn’t have the opportunity to select access rights for crud?

Yes, i have forms that i can select access rights for crud and others (most of them) i can’t. Don’t know why…

Ok. First check if you are accessing the security tables as supervisor. Second, check if you are using all crud functions in these forms. If you have decelected new etc. it migh have influence. Last, if you haven’t made customisations in the authorisation module, you can consider deleting the applications with tables and regenerate the security module and see if the problem persists. If it does, report this to Scriptcase because I realy don’t know what is causing it.

I have came across same issue & after getting into it for hours found a solution. Here is the solution for all who have faced same issue.

Step 1 : Go to the database → Access table → sec_apps

Step 2 : Under Column app_type → Add respective value where it is blank

For Forms having CRUD function - Add value “form”
For Grids - Add value “cons”
For Menus - Add value “menu”
For Filter Apps - Add value “filter”

This will activate the checkbox in security app for Activating/Deactivating the rights.