tabel size the same for all grids

Hello

I’m new to scriptcase and as fare I can say i really like it -

Probably you can help me with the following question

I just made my first application http://development.mitsm.de/EduMS/menu/#

when I zap through the different menu items the size of the grid is changeing - Can I give them all the same size (the one of the biggest?)

I went trough all grids an assigned the size “Table Width” 1280 with “pixel” in Grid Modules but there was no effect …

Thanks for help
rob

first of all Congrats… it looks awesome:

Secondly I have to tell you that what you are doing is establishing the minimum width of the grid, the grid will change depending on the width of the fields and the number of fields, I checked the code of your application (html) and I found no value set on the width property of the grid… are you sure you have the width set?

Regards

Hi - thanks for the fast answer -

Here is what i did

1. I checked every grid and changed the value to 1600
  2. I made a new deployment, with a minor change in the menu to be sure the “new” version is online

But no change so far - could you please have a look at the screenshot? Just to be sure I used the right parameter- Thanks

Rob

Ps this parameter cannot be changed via express edit, right?

grid_width.PNG

lmfao… man the screenshot is for the search iframe… you gotta click on Grid… then modify the width.

Regards

[QUOTE=mITSM;35118]Hi - thanks for the fast answer -

Here is what i did

1. I checked every grid and changed the value to 1600
  2. I made a new deployment, with a minor change in the menu to be sure the “new” version is online

But no change so far - could you please have a look at the screenshot? Just to be sure I used the right parameter- Thanks

Rob

Ps this parameter cannot be changed via express edit, right?[/QUOTE]

What you are looking for is this:

Captura.JPG

thanks it works - cu rob