The Best Production Server for Scriptcase?

I have been using, and still use, Scriptcase for many production applications in the business I develop for. Currently these applications are hosted on Linux servers… some of them are public facing (Internet) and many of them are private facing (Intranet). Supporting Linux servers in house (Intranet) has proven to be a challenge so I have opted for one of the many “Linux Applications” that are pre-built containers or LAMP stacks ready for fast deployment with web-based, or GUI administration ability.
This has only been a problem from time to time when one of these stacks either does security updates that cause issues… or doesn’t do updates to things like PHP getting me stuck in an older version that may be susceptible to hacking or vulnerabilities.
My question for the Scriptcase developer community… is what do you feel is the best Production server for Scriptcase applications? Windows, Linux, Something else? And why?
In my case the hardware will always be a large Windows Hyper-V host… with plenty of resources available to it. So other than OS X, I can run any flavor of Linux or of Windows.

Thank you all for your opinions and advice.