theme, nested grid, master/detail form

Greetings!
I have identified this issue a couple of times already… Still no response from SC and/or the “bug” is still not fixed/addressed.

In order for the “END USER” (my clients) to have a clear understanding there is a ‘relationship’ with the master/detail grids and forms, I have one theme color (green) for the master and I use a different color for the details (blue).

when I have a nested grid… the theme I selected for the sub-grid is ‘blown-out’. However, when I have a nested Master/Detail forms the theme selections are good.

PLEASE FIX the nested grid to display the selected theme IF the nested grid’s theme is different than the master grid.

Stu Buck
Phoenix USA

Hi Stu,

I approached the nestled grids in the same way as you, where the nested grid has a different theme. I personally (and maybe you cannot anyway) do not know how to do a conditional setting of the theme, so I just create an application just for the nested grid. I set it’s theme, and all works a treat.

Is that what you are doing and it does not work?

Tony

Hello,

Unfortunately in the moment the scriptcase haven’t the option to change the theme, because the nested grid is made different from the master detail.
In the nested grid, the only date used is from select of the grid, in the master detail the form application is displayed in a iframe.

You can see, in the nested grid haven’t the buttons of header or footer, because it’s a simple select based in the select from other grid application.

But, you can send a email to suggestions@scriptcase.net talking about your question, ours developers will be analize and check if the configuration is possible to implement in the scriptcase for future releases.

[QUOTE=Ronyan Alves;37201]Hello,

Unfortunately in the moment the scriptcase haven’t the option to change the theme, because the nested grid is made different from the master detail.
In the nested grid, the only date used is from select of the grid, in the master detail the form application is displayed in a iframe.

You can see, in the nested grid haven’t the buttons of header or footer, because it’s a simple select based in the select from other grid application.

But, you can send a email to suggestions@scriptcase.net talking about your question, ours developers will be analize and check if the configuration is possible to implement in the scriptcase for future releases.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply and explanation Ronyan.