Toolbar gone

At some point (not exactly sure when my toolbar has disappeared from all Apps. I tried to clean temp files, changed themes, run template update etc. but so far no luck.
I also noticed that newly created Apps (ie. grid OR form) do not have that problem and they look OK.

I see I’m not the only one experiencing this issue. Could someone help me please ?

ARTHUR

Toolbar dissappear from GRID in detail? or just all toolbars disappear?

Has you tried to export and reimport the project? Has you some other machine, or can share your project to test?

The toolbars are gone from entire project. I have about 80 Apps so far and none of them has a toolbar present. Yes I tried ti export/import Apps and it did not help. I will try to export/import entire project to see it this might help, but I doubt. I tried to reapply themes, templates, change them etc. but so far no luck.
I 'm going to export and re-open this same project on another PC (luckily I have 2 licenses) and will report back.

Thank you for your time.
ARTHUR

PS>
created a trouble ticket as well, but I see there are other people experiencing similar problems. There must be something that causes it.

[QUOTE=aka;41484]The toolbars are gone from entire project. I have about 80 Apps so far and none of them has a toolbar present. Yes I tried ti export/import Apps and it did not help. I will try to export/import entire project to see it this might help, but I doubt. I tried to reapply themes, templates, change them etc. but so far no luck.
I 'm going to export and re-open this same project on another PC (luckily I have 2 licenses) and will report back.

Thank you for your time.
ARTHUR

PS>
created a trouble ticket as well, but I see there are other people experiencing similar problems. There must be something that causes it.[/QUOTE]

I can suppose then, you see toolbar correctly configured, but is not seen on execution, true?

OK, so far I noticed the toolbar problem is somehow related to the security modules. When I disabled security completely all of the sudden the toolbars are back. I then re-enabled it and they are gone again.

Arthur

Hello Arthur,
I’ve encountered the same error. Have you found a work around ?

My error occurs when I ‘sc_redir’ to another app, which opens without a toolbar to save or add new, but the exit button remains

when the ‘sc_redir’ form is compiled automatically with its corresponding grid application the toolbar is visible. But not when its made in isolation?