Toolbar of 2nd Detail Form in Form App Doesn't Show When Called by Menu App (a bug?)

I have a single-record form app with 2 detail form apps embedded (editable grid views). The idea is to be able to add related records in either of the 2 detail forms which represent different entities.

When called from my menu app, I get the result in pic2: i.e. no toolbar and no add button. In this example, there are no records but when there are records I notice the update and delete icons at the start of the record also do not show. Same effect when I switch them to grid views. I have also ensured the direct grid set up of both detail forms (editable grid views) match the master-detail config of the main calling form.

Pic1 shows that without changing anything in my code, the app works as it should if run directly i.e. not called from the menu app.

This is indeed very strange and need help on fixing it. Is there some other config?

pic1.JPG

pic2.JPG

[QUOTE=scriptcaser;35540]I have a single-record form app with 2 detail form apps embedded (editable grid views). The idea is to be able to add related records in either of the 2 detail forms which represent different entities.

When called from my menu app, I get the result in pic2: i.e. no toolbar and no add button. In this example, there are no records but when there are records I notice the update and delete icons at the start of the record also do not show. Same effect when I switch them to grid views. I have also ensured the direct grid set up of both detail forms (editable grid views) match the master-detail config of the main calling form.

Pic1 shows that without changing anything in my code, the app works as it should if run directly i.e. not called from the menu app.

This is indeed very strange and need help on fixing it. Is there some other config?[/QUOTE]

Recreating the app from scratch resolved this: must be one of those code generation bugs.