Translation not in deployment

I wonder what I missed. I have a link field showing the correct value in development. In production this linkfield is empty. I replaced the {lang_myfield} translation by a fixed value and it appears. So appearantly the translation file is not taken in the full deployment. But perhaps I’m missing something?

Mmm, looking into other pages, there are more fields that are not translated. Is there a difference in the default language in development and deployment environment?

Our guess is that if the same fieldname is used in another form in the same project but with another text that then the translation isnt done automatically.
So form1 has field text Person and form2 ahd field text Employee yet both are the same database field EMPLID then the translation string isnt build up. I cant verify this but we had the same issue and
it looked like that was the issue…

[QUOTE=rr;25036]Our guess is that if the same fieldname is used in another form in the same project but with another text that then the translation isnt done automatically.
So form1 has field text Person and form2 ahd field text Employee yet both are the same database field EMPLID then the translation string isnt build up. I cant verify this but we had the same issue and
it looked like that was the issue…[/QUOTE]

Yes I remember that issue, but the situation is different here. The {} variables are there in the forms as well as in the translation table. It was simply not deployed. I recreated the application and it worked…