Trouble with latest release

I just updated to lastest release ([SIZE=12px]8.1.045[/SIZE]) of the software and I am getting the following message:
[SIZE=12px]Your upgrade has expired in 05/01/2017. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]To guarantee the access to all new features, please [/SIZE]click here[SIZE=12px] to renew your License Upgrade now.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Learn more about the new version features [/SIZE]by clicking here![SIZE=12px] [/SIZE]

Now my copy of the software is blocked and I am not able to continue my work

I tried to reinstall the software from scratch but nothing changed.

Can anyone help me???

Yes it’s the same thing happened with me too

[TABLE=“class: nmTable, width: 600, height: 150”]
[TR=“bgcolor: #CCCCCC”]
[TD=“class: nmTitle”]Warning[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD=“class: scUpdateErrorMessage”]Your upgrade has expired in 12/01/2016.
To guarantee the access to all new features, please click here to renew your License Upgrade now.
Learn more about the new version features by clicking here![/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Hardly Critical !!! Not able to work any more …

I made a serial request and try both online and offline registration but did not work

Send a Ticket to NetMake awaiting answer …

Happens also to me whenever I clicked on Edit link under the Options column of the application list in the Home screen. Workaround is just to click on the application name itself to edit it.

Great dantesan Thank you very much !

Anyone come up with the solution? This kind of bugs from scriptcase are too dangerous. I have a meeting with client this morning and I had to postponed it. It’s embarrasing.

The problem occurs when click in “Edit” in the line of application list. Scriptcase has fixed the problem internally and they are finalizing the tests to release another update.
Note, you can open the application by clicking on the application name or marking the checkbox and clicking the “Edit” from the bottom toolbar.

I can not save or update system settings, the error code is : [SIZE=12px] [/SIZE] [TABLE=“class: nmTable”]
[TR]
[TD=“class: nmErrorTitle, bgcolor: #FF4040”] Erros:[/TD]
[TD=“class: nmErrorTitle, bgcolor: #FF4040”][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD=“class: nmErrorMsg, bgcolor: #FFE0E0”]Check browser when log on via cookie[/TD]
[TD=“class: nmErrorMsg, bgcolor: #FFE0E0”] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD=“class: nmErrorMsg, bgcolor: #FFE0E0”]Check IP when log on via cookie[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD=“class: nmErrorMsg, bgcolor: #FFE0E0”]Check machine when log on via cookie[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD=“class: nmErrorMsg, bgcolor: #FFE0E0”]Time to expire the login cookie (days)[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[SIZE=12px] can someone help me ??? [/SIZE]

Same error since last Update.

Unable to save System settings … Get an error for any changes … I try to use session in database … error appears end nothing is saved.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n71126[/ATTACH]

I clean all my cache, cookies etc … same error
Any ideas ???

Thanks in advance

Regards

Session_database.jpg

Ley , did you generate a diagnosis file and get visibles errors ?

reply from ScriptCase support " This problem is a Bug, it was already reported to our developer team and will be solved in the next release, I hope you understand."

We have to wait …:frowning:

I have a new problem
can somebody help me??

when I insert 't door in editable grid or editable grid view ,
than I reseive 't door in the table!!!
where is that \ coming from?

in single view there is no problem with inserting 't door