Ubuntu 18 -> Installation stuck at Creating Desktop Shortcut

It’s been stuck at 100% installation (image in the installation are still rotating). Been 15 minutes. Is Ubuntu 18 a version I can install SC 9.1?

Been 12 hours, still not finish…

In my case, I’m trying to install scriptcase v9.1 in Ubuntu 18.04 and the installation is been stuck at 100% in unpacking files and it doesn’t continues (the image in the installation is still rotating).
I have stopped the process manually for two times in different instalation points (where it stopted) and I’ve reinstalled overwriting scriptcase and I’ve finally completed installation, but scriptcase doesn’t start either. Is there any problem in scriptcase installation on Ubuntu 18.04?. Can anybody help me?

Apache version is 2.4.29 (Ubuntu)
PHP version is 7.2.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

Thanks a lot.

I have the same problem on Ubuntu 18.04, I tried to do the automatic upgrade to 9.2 using the devel interface, it got stuck, when I restarted It didn’t want to display the login screen. I have tried running the .run file that I downloaded from the SC download site to attempt a manual upgrade… The file doesn’t run I get the following error: Bus error

The installer hangs at 100% on linux and Win10.

On Win10, although the install never completes, a program entry appears in add/ remove programs. Removal using the Win10 Control Panel is impossible - it also hangs. Has to be manually removed.