'Unauthorised user' after using menu app (but not tree menu)

There appears to be a bug in the way that the menu app is currently implemented (it did not previously do this). It appears quite subtle and can be (partly) mitigated by using the ‘stay logged in option’. Security is applied to all apps beyond login.

I have:

• Login control app - this is a modification of the standard SC login app and when authenticated passes to

• menu app - created dynamically and this has a default of displaying a single app (a dashboard)

• The dashboard shows two panels of grids.

This was all working well until I upgraded to 9.9.020 and shortly afterwards moved from one cpanel server to another.

In development and sometimes in production it works as it should, BUT if loading the login app completely clean in incognito mode, the dashboard shows both panels as ‘unauthorised user’.

I have tried replacing and changing different elements, including a brand new simple test menu, but consistently I find that if I load the dashboard from the menu it fails. If i force the dashboard to load directly after the login it works. I also tried a tree menu and that works fine - so it looks like there is something in the menu that is resetting something.

Any ideas?

(My app design doesn’t really work with a tree menu or I’d be doing that).

Dear @iosson,

Are you still experiencing this issue reported above?

If possible, please give us feedback so we can help you.

Best regards!

I have PHP variables con good time, but SC always show this message:
I don’t know how fix it?
my php.ini
session.gc_maxlifetime = 43200
session.cache_expire = 720
session.cookie_lifetime = 0

I am getting an Erroneous “Unauthorized user Message” (SC current version) for my users, and I don’t understand why. As I search this forum, I see that others have encountered this same problem in the past - but I was not able to see where there was ever a resolution. Can someone please get me pointed into the right direction for getting this problems resolved?

sesion expired.!!