Unauthorized User Haunting me

Ok…what is up with the unauthorized user in production? I read all the previous posts and it was supposedly fixed in v.8. I’m fine in development, but not on deployed on Apache under Xampp (windows). It gets me through the login and then to the first screen where I narrow down which client I am working with. Redirect should take me to the appropriate menu but no. Unauthorized user. I have turned on security, I have turned off security. I tried creating a new user in production and that doesn’t do it either. I increased PHP timeout, but it can’t be session length because this session is lasting about 5 seconds. I regenerated security and redeployed. Nope. Thoughts?

One other thing…if I turn on security under options, it does not work in the development mode either.

How solved your problem? i am getting same error.

I believe it is a cache issue. If I use a private browser that empties cache every time I log out of the program, it doesn’t happen…or at least hasn’t.

It goes along with my major annoyance of scriptcase suddenly taking me back to login screen while I’m in development mode. Then I have to reboot and go into to mysqlite and remove entries and sometimes reboot again.

Can be a down to a few things I can think of actually… first check your security settings, because there are a ton of them, as well as within your backend, now with the latest version of Scriptcase.
I would also always verify that the default security works, because if you generated on a buggy version then those bugs will remain, they will not magically be updated along with SC, would be nice thou, but no that doesn’t happen.
So maybe try regenerating your security with the latest updates.
And before the head banging, try another browser, clear cache, cookies if you have too.

This version is recentlly updated… I did a fresh publishing of my project with current version SC.
i will Try verify my security…