update grid application recordset AFTER record us updated in form application

Greetings! I have not be able to find any solution to this issue… Ahead of time, Thank you to anyone who has a solution I can use.

The requirement is based on ‘One Project’ [master] containing several ‘Tasks’ [details]

I have one master form that contains two blocks set as tabs (daughter form/grid).
Both blocks (subforms) are referencing the same table in database. One block links a GRID application that allows the user to view several records (tasks) and the other block links to a FORM application so the user can add/modify/delete the record (task).

IF the user is in the block that contains the FORM application and performs add/modify/delete I would like to “refresh” the recordset of the other block that contains the GRID application to reflect the changes.

It appears to me the FORM event of onValidateSuccess would be the appropriate event to update the recordset of the GRID application.

Does SC have a macro OR can you provide the code snippet OR guide me in the right direction to update the GRID recordset when I make any add/modify/delete in the FORM record?

Thanks Again for any help

Stu Buck
Phoenix AZ

I will try to help you and find a solution to the problem that you have here. I am also interested to examine this kind of problem.

Jual Cream Qweena | Agensi Rumah Bintaro