Update production environment not working

On _lib/prod/lib/php/nm_ini_manager2.php, when I click on “Update production environment” the web interface becomes totally unresponsive and nothing happens.
Also the deployed sc app becomes unresponsive as well.

Can anyone confirm if the new “Update production environment” feature is working?

1 Like

Same happening to me, running 9.9.019

@robydago , @ADon, when you click on the link to update production environment, you have to wait (and wait) until the screen with the option to verify updates appear. So Netmake should put a Loading… option like the same as in development option, when we try to update the SC version.

Something here but after 5 minutes I receive this message

Is this working for anyone yet? On Scritpcase 9.10 I am using the link from “Manage Production Environment” to “Update Production Environment”. All I get is a spinner that says ‘checking for updates’. I let it run for many hours and it never gets past that step.

I will never try this feature. If update for production is necessary, I will always test this first on my development system. If it works, I can publish the new production files too. If there is any error in the files of SC I don’t want to have problems in production. So I will not use this feature at all.

Greetings
Uwe

The feature works, but it requires a lot of memory. If nothing happens after starting, you need to look at the error log from the web server. This usually shows exactly where the problem lies.

In my case, it’s an in-house application, so you can test it. For customer installations, I would do the same as Uwe.