uploading file in PROD does not work

I have a field of type “Document (file name)”, the uploading process works fine in Development environment, but in Production it does not.
I have set _lib with chmod 777 _lib -R , as stated in deploy documentation but even with that NO Work…
I am attaching two files in this thread, one that shows the Form and one that shows the directory permissions.
Please HELP i need to resolve this issue ASAP…

FYI : my shared hosting is in GoDaddy.

Thanks in advance…

upload_form.jpg

dir_permissions.jpg

I have the same problem to uploading image in database blob field.
please help…

Why double post this issue?

Because i had the issue with Images, then it is the same with Documents…so, it is unacceptable that since v6 is not working, and no one has helped me on this matter…
I sent a ticket to SC a couple weeks ago and they sent me some pictures that it works on their environment…But in my env. No.
I just want to resolve it in a quick fashion, I hope not to do PHP code on my own…it is frustrating execute a chmod 777 and on my shared web server and not even with that make it work…:frowning:

Regards…

Hello,

Issue reported to our bugs team.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

In v6 the upload works if you patch the main php file by hand. I have it working in v6… sc should do a better job at checking their releases, it happens way to often that a new release gets new bugs.

rr What is that Patch, PLEASE share it…what main php file ? , where is located in my project Directory ?

Thanks in advance…

see http://www.scriptcase.net/forum/showthread.php?3887-BUG-file-uploading-in-SC6&p=13911#post13911

Wow, pretty Clever…I am not an experience php developer, I will try to fix it by myself.
This is very hilarious, Why Script case can not fix it right away…?
does their staff have this company as a Hobby not as a real/serious one ?

Thanks “aducom” and “rr”

I think that they have two problems. The first one is that there is a generation error. This should be fixed asap IMHO. I don’t see why this is taking so long. The second problem is IE9 and IE10. IF you google a bit then you will see that these browsers has a lot of problems with uploads. I wonder if SC can easily solve that one. But it’s their problem. I think that we as users need to complain as much as possible. It is a real issue which is ignored too long.

Seriously I see this posted from Scriptcase today!!

Communication Management Project
Paulo Cesar 12th June 2013
Communication is essential in any activity and when we think of project she has an even bigger, much of the time the project manager is dedicated to this type of management and then the need to keep up the processes that involves. The importance of communication in a project needs to be understood by all involved not only the manager, all the processes contained in the communication management focuses on customer satisfaction so the importance of effective management in relation to them.
Some processes are crucial for managing communication in a project, namely:
Communications Planning: Fits analyze information and communications which will be required in the project;
Information Distribution: Manages all control receipt and delivery of information from project stakeholders in their proper time;
Performance Reporting: The focus of this process is to collect and distribute the information life cycle of the project, it is included, for example, the reports for monitoring and control of the project phases which are sent periodically;
Manage Stakeholders: Managing customer expectation with respect to project deliverables, GP’s role is to assist the necessary changes in the project have the least possible effect and still able to meet the needs of the end customer.
Web development projects must have this basic process is well planned anyway necessary for effective control there are no problems in the project because of a past information incorrectly. Communication errors result in problems such as refa??o activities and it ends up impacting on other variables in the project such as cost and time. Document formats, emails formats, tools to be used to manage and track project information are some of the items that need to be analyzed, basically depends on the communication processes and people, so the role of the project manager as facilitator is essential.

Yeah, I read that. I’m waiting for the blog about quality control. But let’s not get too cynical. I have good hope that things will get better. Preasure is building up, but don’t let things overcook.