Urgent!!!

To Support and Developer Team,

We use Scriptcase that deployed in our server for year and now today we cannot login that screen say error

ADONewConnection: Unable to load database driver

please help me to recovery the project.

I need to backup all our project by manual and reinstall all new scriptcase how i can do ?

http://www.scriptcase.net/forum/forum/scriptcase-7/bugs/3953-solved-adonewconnection-unable-to-load-database-driver maybe it is the same error

I found that one and set all file ownership and permission to 777 already but there are no any effect still have same error.

Can we backup all project from files in server without login? if yes, please guide us and we will reinstall and restore project

What’s going on. I all of a sudden yesterday (Sunday) I got the same error. "ADONewConnection: Unable to load database driver ‘’
It was working fine earlier in the day.
How do you fix this?:mad:

You can see the error, by clicking on: http://dev8.911sa.co.za/scriptcase8/…face/login.php

I’m dead in the water.
WE have tried making changes as per http://www.scriptcase.net/forum/forum/scriptcase-7/bugs/3953-solved-adonewconnection-unable-to-load-database-driver
This has not helped

IT checked the error logs and stated this comes SC Update and shared with me the below:

[Mon Oct 10 12:24:04 2016] [warn] [client 192.168.30.1] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Stack trace:
[Mon Oct 10 12:24:04 2016] [warn] [client 192.168.30.1] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP 1. {main}() /home/dev8/public_html/scriptcase8/devel/iface/login.php:0
[Mon Oct 10 12:24:04 2016] [warn] [client 192.168.30.1] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP 2. include_once() /home/dev8/public_html/scriptcase8/devel/iface/login.php:25
[Mon Oct 10 12:24:04 2016] [warn] [client 192.168.30.1] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP 3. nm_db_connect() /home/dev8/public_html/scriptcase8/devel/lib/php/base_ini.inc.php:12

[Mon Oct 10 12:25:48 2016] [warn] [client 192.168.30.1] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function Connect() on a non-object in /home/dev8/public_ht
ml/scriptcase8/devel/lib/php/database.inc.php on line 333

Again, I could logon to your system without any issues. Besides it’s unsafe, it opens without issues.

SC updates should ONLY set server file permissions when absolutely required - has this been resolved? Seems like a serious BUG if it is still outstanding.

The sc updates don’t do anything with rights. To be able to write the config it needs 777 while setting up your production system. Afterwards you can revert back to 755 or even 644

Have you been able to resolve this problem yet?

Hello Friends,

I’m new to Scriptcase, having come over from another PHP RAD tool.

My system requested to update today, the result is annoying to say the least.

The DEV team have released a major BUG that prevents DATA TYPEs being selected within the FORM applications.

eg.
Data type is integer
I want to select “SELECT” from the list within Scriptcase.
Yesterday it worked, Today after the update it’s dead.

The error is:
Fatal error: Call to a member function GetTag() on null in C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v81\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\class\page
mPageFld.class.php on line 7130

How can we pass this information on.

THIS IS URGENT!!!

Many thanks.

regards
Mark

Hi Mark, SC team had to intervene

Uhm… explain?