[usr_login] content change after opening detail in a grid line !?

Hello

[usr_login] is set in my login app, after login a treemenu is open , [usr_login] contain login name ‘admin’

in this treemenu I click to an item how open a grid app (grid A), there I click on pen to open detail of select form app (form A): there isn’t any global variable in those grid and form app. (detail is made with link into grid)

After that I choose another item, it’s a control app how open a form app (form B), [usr_login] contain key nr of the record of form A ???

If someone had this ???

i’m in version 8.0.0.27
Thanks
Nac

I haven’t seen this behaviour and I do similar things. Are you sure you aren’t using usr_login in some other context i.e. a select where the value is retrieved from the db? You could try to go to application search and look where this variable is used.

Hello Albert

I already check that, but in the second form B I don’t use this variable.
I another way, if [usr_login] is used in an app you see it on global variables section !!!

I didn’t see that in v7 !!!

[QUOTE=nacyil;31218]Hello Albert

I already check that, but in the second form B I don’t use this variable.
I another way, if [usr_login] is used in an app you see it on global variables section !!!

I didn’t see that in v7 !!![/QUOTE]

Odd. In SC7 every [] variable would be in that section too. You could try to add echo’s into the code to see where the variable is changed. There must be an obvious reason for that. Check if you use [] also behind comment lines. The php parser of Scriptcase has difficulties parsing commentlines and sees this as regular php.

I continue to check !!!

I’m not sure if echo of variable will give something because there is no extra code added in my second form B, just a grid with a link to a form

For what its worth -

I had a problem similar to this before, but a different variable.

The best way that I found to track it is by adding a button with the following code:

echo "<PRE>";
var_dump($_SESSION);
echo "</PRE>";

and pressing it before and after doing other things…

Dave

Thanks daveprue - that button will come in very useful!

I have used this in many of my development applications - very useful to find out all the variables!