Version 9.9.0.19 - can't deploy with production environment

When doing a typical deployment, either zip or tad, it never goes beyond90% (“Please wait while the ZIP file is being created”)
I can run the application in the server I have the Scriptcase environment installed, but I can’t generate the zip file for production deployment…is this something that is happening to somebody else? Also, do you know any way to do a manual production deployment that does not involve creating this zip file that contains both the application and libraries?

You can download the prod environment from the scriptcase site. I don’t have access right now to get the link. Ftp THIS TO YOUR SERVER THEN JUST GENERATE THE APPLICATIONS DURING DEPLOY. Whoops sorry for caps… on my phone.

Hi ibatey, thanks for your suggestion.
I do see the production environment option in scriptcase’ website
but the structure shows this, only the prod folder has something in it:
So, what should I do, deploy my app in a server subdor (where a _LIB folder exist, along with a subdir for each form, grid, etc), and copy there the prod folder?

Update: copied the prod folder inside _lib, then accessed the app, configured connection, parameters, api, etc, and seems to be working.
Albeit I managed to get it working, this is something netmake needs to address…

1 Like

Sorry ADon, I’ve been working away so didn’t see this. That sounds about right.
I think there is something in the manual about it, but I couldn’t find it.

Happy you got it working.