webhelp in multi-language

Hello to all.
I searched the forum, but I could not find anything except a thread unanswered!
then I try.
I need to create the webhelp using tools-> helpcase in at least four languages. A webhelp is finished and the different form, grid, etc. are perfectly linked, but how do you show webhelp based on the language selected in the login?
thank you
Enrico

That has been a puzzle to me too and afaik there’s no decent solution for that currently. I’ll try to find out.

Thanks for reply Albert
I’ll think of something, too, and … the first I get to do something decent will publish it in this forum! :slight_smile:

I tried to include this line of code in onScriptInit Event and seems to work, in that it changes the reference webhelp by language:

$This->url_webhelp = str_replace( “webhelp_it”, "webhelp _."Sc_get_language(), $this->url_webhelp);

What is certain is that if Netmake would add the code or something similar directly in the generated code eliminates the problem of having to back us in every onScriptInit event!

I write and I create the reference webhelp (eg. for me webhelp_it) and then I create other webhelp editing the ‘language’ suffix (webhelp_en, webhelp_ro, …)
In form, the grid, etc I configure the reference help.

Enrico

Hi Enrico,

I’ve tried what you suggested and successfully working in Form, but no luck in Grid with error:

Undefinded property:
grid_org_pos_grid::$url_webhelp

which is my app name is “grid_org_pos”.

please advise and thanks in forward (y) (y)

Ihsan Kusasi