What chart library does SC use?

What charting library is SC using?

Is there documentation for it somewhere?

I need to chart 5 values in ONE line chart, with vertical markers for an event.

Is it FusionCharts.js?

Is there a way to acquire the chart instance in a ScriptCase summary chart so that it can be modified?

[QUOTE=Giblet535;28225]Is it FusionCharts.js?

Is there a way to acquire the chart instance in a ScriptCase summary chart so that it can be modified?[/QUOTE]

It is fusioncharts. You don’t need ot create a chart application, but you can apply a chart to a grid. SO…

(SOLVED) Accessing Chart Instance

Having investigated this further, and digging through SC’s generated code, SC doesn’t pass a ChartID to the FusionCharts constructor, so there’s no way to retrieve the FusionCharts PHP object instance.

The alternative is to clone the old FusionCharts GitHub code and try to replace the SC-generated chart at runtime, re-using SC’s container. That way, a ChartID can be passed to the constructor and stored in a session variable. Then, events can access/change the chart all day.

Just imagine: Sales scale on the left, costs scale on the right, dates across the bottom. A blue line for daily sales total, a red line for daily costs total, and a semi-transparent white band for periodic On Sale! events. That’s not what I’ll be using it for, but my goal is similar. FusionCharts is kind of wasted in ScriptCase. Graph a single value? There’s nothing useful in that except bragging rights like “Hey, we can do graphs!” which is important, I suppose.

correct, the exist solution for chart is not a good one, should be strengthened.