When is the next update if SC coming?

Does anyone know when the next SC update is coming?
Some of the fixes there promising are suppose to be in the next update. I have major errors in my SC caused by there last couple of updates. Really need this next update to fix these things!

An ETA would be great.

:frowning:

[QUOTE=instore;31378]Does anyone know when the next SC update is coming?
Some of the fixes there promising are suppose to be in the next update. I have major errors in my SC caused by there last couple of updates. Really need this next update to fix these things!

An ETA would be great.

:([/QUOTE]

Iā€™m not sure, but I think the reason of the next update is delayed is because right now is summer in Brazil, and time of Holidays.

Regards.

Still Iā€™m waiting for fixes a long time which where announced as being solved. XMas is over soā€¦

I agree ā€œAducomā€ā€¦This next update is crucial to correct problems SC introduced over recent updates.

Do they understand thereā€™s users out there struggling and waiting for these problems to be fixed?

Sorry this is a problem for there Summer Holidays.

:frowning:

no, they do not

Yes they do. But to me I donā€™t like partial fixes but good fixes. You simply cannot deploy a new version for every fix and if you have a hard one it simply takes time. Not something I like, but as a developer I have similar issues now and thenā€¦