where is the sc team???

hi,
another month has passed and nothing has changed.I would say that the situation is really ridiculous!

I see they don’t loose good manners

Congratulations SC Team my problem is going to be one year old. :confused:

I saw this post string and see no initial issue. That is interesting. So what is the original bug? I don’t see it.

Scriptcase team has been busy giving updates to PHP 7.3 support and now some additional bug fixes. Be sure to post your original issue so we can see it, otherwise please stop wasting our time.

hi

it is not a problem that can be solved by the forum, my post serves to make people understand the scarce attention that the theme of sc pays about its paying customers.I have not asked for a solution to the forum I have only reported a very serious anomaly.
it is not possible that after recognizing a bug it will be left dormant for more than a year.
the bug that I report is already present from three master releases!
also my post is in the discussion section of the forum where we discuss and not only expose problems, and I would like to point out that in addition my post to more than 1000+ views, usually the posts on this forum do not exceed 100. I hope my experience helps others.

I agree with you. In many instances it happened to me as well. I have documented a bug to the support team and nothing happens. Paying for support does not worth much.

hi,
beautiful answer from scriptcase.
small delay??!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

image_5719.png

hi,
version 24 and 25 have been released but nothing has changed, also now I have difficulty accessing support !!!
attention to rely on scriptcase, I’m sorry to say because I use it from version 4.0 (year 2009) but now it is impossible to have assistance.

hi,

finally after 1 year and 6 months in version 9.4.027 it has been fixed!!!

2 Likes