Will pay for support to reinstall scriptcase

Hi,

My computer died on the weekend and I need to reinstall scriptcase 6 + 7 urgently. Unfortunately the install for zend-ce is no longer available which complicates things.

I have a current disk backup of my old projects but not current exports. So these files will need to be imported somehow.

I have average knowledge of php/*nix but need this done fast, so am hoping there is an expert here who can help me out.

Thanks
Rob

[QUOTE=rperrett;40039]Hi,

My computer died on the weekend and I need to reinstall scriptcase 6 + 7 urgently. Unfortunately the install for zend-ce is no longer available which complicates things.

I have a current disk backup of my old projects but not current exports. So these files will need to be imported somehow.

I have average knowledge of php/*nix but need this done fast, so am hoping there is an expert here who can help me out.

Thanks
Rob[/QUOTE]

I’m not an expert, but I can advise you to go into the scriptcase chat and ask support. I have used that in the past for a customer which worked well then.

Thankfully I remembered that the offsite backup I pay for has years of history so I went back, found the zend installer and was able to install again. I did chat with support, even offered to pay them, but they were not able to help me at all.

That’s bad. I’ll forward this to SC support.