Zend Guard Run-time support missing! Error after manual update to V8.1.010

Hi there,

I got a major problem after the manual update to 8.1.010. Everthing works fine until I uploaded the new V8.1 files to server. Everytime I try to open my Scriptcase Admin Panel I get a website telling: Zend Guard Run-time support missing!

The confusing thing is, that everything should be right. I got a fresh PHP5.6, the needed 3.3 ZendGuardLoader and the new Zend OPcache v7 on my server running. I double checked this by my own phpinfo() function and the diagnosis.php in my scriptcase folder, which both tell me that Zend Guard ist working fine. In addition the diagnosis.php in my scriptcase folder tells me that really everything is OK:
Diagnosis
Environment
OK PHP: 5.6.14
OK Hostname: XXXXX
OK Zend: 3.3
OK OS: LINUX INFO 3.0 #1337 SMP TUE JAN 01 00:00:00 CEST 2000 ALL GNU/LINUX
OK WEB Server: Apache
ScriptCase Devel: 8.1.010
ScriptCase Build: 1
ScriptCase Prod: 8.1.010
Environment 2
OK php.ini PATH: /homepages/18/d13413254/htdocs/scriptcase8/php.ini
OK ScriptCase write permission
OK Session write permission
OK Internet Access - Socks
OK ZendId execute Permission
OK ZendId MD5: a36ec418098eca2e32065c31fd137484
OK Popup: OK
OK GD - 2.1
OK /homepages/18/d13413254/htdocs/scriptcase8
OK mb_convert_encoding on
OK iconv on

I really don’t know what to do …
I uploaded all files again twice and of course set the folder permissions to 755.

Please help me, if you can!

Thank you!

Looks like an old issue. Re-upload all after deleting your uploaded apps. In runtime there is no dependency regarding zend.

That doesn’t solve the problem. I even made up a complete new scriptcase folder with only new files v8.1 and even when I try to connect the first time to the admin panel the Zend Guard Missing Error occurs.