Deploy - cannection not found when accessing url from another computer / device

Hello,
glad to see you all in SC’s forum

I am Wayans, about two weeks with SC I have tried to deploy my simple database to webhost, my case began here :

When I restart my computer and then try to access my url site , I got the no connection error message. Then I try to do something : opening the Production Environment, just access it ; not yet login, then I try again to access my website, It works as I expected.

Then I try to access the website from another device, from android tab, it also come to error connection.
I have made an image of each step of my case and attach it in word.doc, hope anybody could help with their experience

Thank you,
Best regards,
wayans

sc_Deploy case.docx (242 KB)

Re: Deploy - cannection not found when accessing url from another computer / device

Hello,
I would try the following.

on your production server call the url
<…your site>/_lib/prod

SC will open a dialog to create/edit connections…
Define your connection again.

Hope this helps

Best regards
Uwe Pfeiffer

Re: Deploy - cannection not found when accessing url from another computer / device

Hello Pfeiffer,

Cool, thank you so much, now I can access it from my mobile phone and from android tab, after reconfigure my connection from <…my site>/_lib/prod
I remember yesterday was opened Production Environment from <…host…>/system/prod …that different made a changes.

Nice forum, and you

Best regards,
Wayans