Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Swift_TransportException'

Hi everybody
I am having problems with the “add users” form in Security module from a while now. I didn’t change any thingin it and yet it shows this error anytime i press ‘add’ to add a new user in the system.

“Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Swift_TransportException’ with message ‘Expected response code 250 but got code “”, with message “”’ in C:\Program Files\NetMake\v6\wwwroot\scriptcase\prod hird\swift\classes\Swift\Transport\AbstractSmtpTransport.php:422 Stack trace: #0 C:\Program Files\NetMake\v6\wwwroot\scriptcase\prod hird\swift\classes\Swift\Transport\AbstractSmtpTransport.php(306): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->_assertResponseCode(’’, Array) #1 C:\Program Files\NetMake\v6\wwwroot\scriptcase\prod hird\swift\classes\Swift\Transport\EsmtpTransport.php(224): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->executeCommand(‘RSET??’, Array, Array) #2 C:\Program Files\NetMake\v6\wwwroot\scriptcase\prod hird\swift\classes\Swift\Transport\Esmtp\Auth\LoginAuthenticator.php(50): Swift_Transport_EsmtpTransport->executeCommand(‘RSET??’, Array) #3 C:\Program Files\NetMake\v6\wwwroot\scriptcase\prod hird\swift\classes\Swift\Transport\Esmtp\AuthHandler.php(170): Swift_Transport_Esmtp_Auth_LoginAuthenticator->authenticate(Object(Sw in C:\Program Files\NetMake\v6\wwwroot\scriptcase\prod hird\swift\classes\Swift\Transport\AbstractSmtpTransport.php on line 422”

…any idea why does this happen?
Thanks in advance
All the best

Hello,

Please contact our support regarding this issue. Our chat is active on workdays from 8:00am to 6:00pm, and our ticket system is always available.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

-app_retrieve_password app-open…Programing…send_mail_message:

$mail_smtp_server = ‘smtp.gmail.com’; // SMTP server name or IP address
$mail_smtp_user = ‘programozasvideok’; // SMTP user name
$mail_smtp_pass = ‘password’; // SMTP password
$mail_from = ‘programozasvideok@gmail.com’; // From email

its not work in demo mode ???

Any solution for this post. kindly share i am also facing this

No return code? Perhaps it is google…
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6010255?hl=en

Otherwise, things to try … make sure that you have the security for smtp setup correctly and that everything is spelled correctly and make sure you can access the account outside of scriptcase.