Form Application Pages are empty

Hi there.
I have a Form Application using the Master-Details features. To make it short: the Main Form App is connected to a “client” table" in the Db. The details are for example “Addresses”, “Jobs history”, …
For each detail, I created a specific block and the detail is inside.
This works well: I have the client main info on the left (first block of the App) and on the right I have a few tabs (blocks as tabs) that represent the details. It works perfectly.
I’d like to gather the blue tabs in 1 tab, the oragne tabs in another tab and the green tabs in a 3rd tab. So I have added Pages to my Form Application (PageClientMain, PageClientDetails, PagePensionPlanning et PageContracts).
I have then added some blocks to these Pages. I mean moved some blocks from the PageClientMain to another Page.
When a block in another page than PageClientMain, it is not showing … ???
I tested the concept of pages and Blocks in a very simple separate App and it works well. Even with Master-Detail.
But here it does not.
And for sure SC detects that the Page is not empty because otherwise it wouldn’t show the tab at all.
Any idea what I’m doing wrong?
Thanks a lot.

I met this situation before, there are programming bug in my php code, as reference.

Hi Jonathan. Thx for your answer.
When you say “programming bug” you meant that whe nyou get a blank page, there is someting wrong with your code, right?
I don’t think it’s the same issue here because if I just move my block to the first page, I can see it as a tab with all data without any error. When I move it to the second Page, then I’m getting this blank page …

Try with developer tools on your web browser, may be you get any error message

regards

I tried to look into the browser debugger but nothing … Thy anyway.