global variable missing with editable grid view

Hi at all,
today I created a form that ask 2 global variable,this form is created as ‘single record’.All works fine.
after I changed this form from ‘single record’ to ‘editable grid view’, the values that I filled as global variables are become missing and the form is not showed.
If I return on form ‘single record’ then the global variables are asked and all works fine.

I tested with IE,Chrome,FF but is the same.

any help ?

:mad::mad::mad:

Hello,

In which event are you using those global variables? Are they related to a specific record (such as the record being loaded as a ‘single record app’)?

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

I tried in onload, onscriptinit, in SQL where condition but in any case after fiiled the value in the global variable I received the message : missing variable and the form is not showed…
I checked the data session , when the form is in editable grid view the global variables in session after that I filled them at start , are missing…no values…

But with same code and variables in ‘single record’ mode the form start and works fine…

it seems a bug…

Where are your global variables declared for the first time?

Hello,

Issue reported to our bugs team.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

at first time , the variables are declared in onload event I have to pass IDuser and IDclient into the form in order to fill those fields into the form.

I think that the onload is not fired with the gridpresentation, but the onloadrecord. Try to declare them in the onscriptinit.

ARGHHHHH !!!
I tried with the same form in SC v6 and all works fine…

it’s a BUG of SC v 7.00.0016.

Please SC Support Team fix this bug because is very bad…!!! :mad:

Hi Bernhard , there are news about the solution of bug ? It’s too important to have this working feature …
You mean that a form ‘editable grid view’ without a possibility to use global variables is a big problem !

Hey there are anybody with the same problem ?

please feedback !

[QUOTE=vivon;15493]Hi Bernhard , there are news about the solution of bug ? It’s too important to have this working feature …
You mean that a form ‘editable grid view’ without a possibility to use global variables is a big problem !

Hey there are anybody with the same problem ?

please feedback ![/QUOTE]

Actually no. Did you try to declare the global in the onscriptinit?

Hello,

No updates yet from our bugs team. If this is an urgent issue, I recommend you to contact our our support. Our chat is active on workdays from 8:00am to 6:00pm (GMT -3), and our ticket system is always available.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann