Problems viewing all previous events created for each user that log into the system.

I am having problems getting the events previously created for each user that log into the system.

What i want to achieve, is that if user ‘ben10’ logs into the calendar system with his password, he will be able to view all the events he created in the calendar before. If he logs out and logs back into the calendar system, he should see all events he created. I want to be able to achieve this with MULTIPLE users.

I tried using this link

and i tried using this link

any other suggestions or tutorials?

Thanks.

Did you create the table as shown in the first link? This one is incorrect, you need separate fields for startdate, starttime, enddate and endtime. Basically if you use a filter on user then there’s no additional configuration involved. When you logon (on a control page) you set a global_var to the uservalue. This value is then passed to the calendar application and added to the sql statement by select … where user = [gob_user] or something similar. Default the calendar is showint the timeframe you have set in the preferences (day/week/month). But scrolling the months will automatically show you the events booked by the user.