ScriptCase 8 - Bugs

In a grid Form, if you have a checkbox field or radio field or select field and you have them set to manual, the field disappears after an insert or update. Refreshing the form brings them back.

Error navigation buttons on a link with a unique form grid

In a grid when I make a application with a single link type fomulario not I select to enable navigation buttons on target application, but I still displaying the navigation buttons to enter the single form.

This problem occurs in a grid of a new project and a project migrated version.
It is a problem of ScriptCase? or is there some parameter that must be considered.

ScriptCase v8 installed it on the same computer and other equipment to confirm the above.

Please resover your support for this problem.

Detail View in Scriptcase v8

I get the following persisting error message when I try to click on detail view of the grid.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘,’ in C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v8\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\HAdotCO\grid_hostint\grid_hostint_det.class.php on line 853

832| $SC_Label = (isset($this->New_label[‘hobbies_activities’])) ? $this->New_label[‘hobbies_activities’] : “Hobbies Activities”;
833| $conteudo = trim($this->hobbies_activities);
834| if ($conteudo === “”)
835| {
836| $conteudo = " " ;
837| }
838| else
839| {
840| $conteudo = nl2br($conteudo) ;
841| $temp = explode("<br />", $conteudo);
842| if (empty($temp[1]))
843| {
844| $temp = explode("<br>", $conteudo);
845| }
846| $conteudo = “” ;
847| $ind_x = 0 ;
848| while (!empty($temp[$ind_x]))
849| {
850| if (strlen($temp[$ind_x]) > 30)
851| {
852| $conteudo .= wordwrap($temp[$ind_x], 30, “<br>”) . “<br>”, true;
853| }
854| else
855| {
856| $conteudo .= $temp[$ind_x] . “<br>” ;
857| }
858| $ind_x++;
859| }
860| }

I think it has to do with error comma after “<br>”,
Instead it should be a dot instead of comma to concatenate, like this “<br>” . true;
I cannot change it inside script case to try it.

Any ideas if any one get the same error when viewing detail view from any grid? and how can I fix this.

Note: project was mirgated from sc 7.1 to sc 8

Let me know

Error with detail in SC8
Creating a grid application in SC8 with detail option activated.
Build the app with nothing modify. When clicking on the detail option stops with this error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘,’ in C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v71\wwwroot\scriptcase8\app\Soudex\grid_dossier\grid_dossier_det.class.php on line 965

doing exactly the same in SC7 and no problems, all works like a charm.

Is this a known bug from SC8 ?

Thanks

Sylvain Danigo

i have converted sc7 project to sc8. my project is working fine on pc but on android browser i am getting an error of ‘unauthorised user’ for form and control application. whereas grid and other apps are working fine. it would be really greatful if someone can give the solution on this. earlier once i had similar kind of problem when the app was installed on sub domain. but this time its loaded on direct domain. web is ok… but mobile is problem. thnx in advance.

Dynamic menu not showing in Mobile

** SOLVED ** did a full clean re-install with v.002 and update started working - looks like was an apache config issue the original install messed up

Hi

When I try and update SC8 - I get to this point:

And then when I click “download” I get this:

An older post (for v7) alluded to the fact that this error may be that my webserver is not connecting to yours (and to download latest SC and install over the top)? Apache logs don’t tell me much, and my v7 setup updates fine (I know its a different apache etc). All folder permissions are 777, so it’s not that.

So does this mean all updates I do must be manual from now on? How can I determine why it won’t connect - as it clearly connects ok by indicating in the first step that it sees there are updates to download?

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Where 2 start:

• New button in editable grid and editable grid view form applications does not work
  • you have a connection1 in your development environtment, and create a connection2 in your production environtment, and open both in the same windows your development connection is replaced by the production connection.
  • Themes are uncomplete, and you get an error message when deploying your applications such as
    nclude(/scriptcase8/app/KHotel/_lib/buttons/scriptcase8_granada/scriptcase8_granada.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
    include(/scriptcase8/app/KHotel/_lib/buttons/scriptcase8_granada/scriptcase8_granada.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
    include(): Failed opening ‘/scriptcase8/app/KHotel/_lib/buttons/scriptcase8_granada/scriptcase8_granada.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/php’)

I found several others, but a lot of them had been reported here.

One more think

• There are problems when you use a chart application with atumatic look up , labels are not displayed.

The project Samples of SC8ver 8.00…1 has problems it do not works , i am runing applications:
Version 8
— Grid dynamic group
— Grid dynamic filter

do not show results according to query.

I reported this bug with sc8.000 and now in this new version has same problems.

I have converted scriptcase v7 project to v8, but I have a serious problem:

– New Button on the grid editable form detail of a master/detail application doesn’t work in production enviroment.

How can I report these problem to scriptcase?

Mobile view Problem

i have converted sc7 project to sc8. my project is working fine on pc but on android browser i am getting an error of ‘unauthorised user’ for form and control application. whereas grid and other apps are working fine. it would be really greatful if someone can give the solution on this. earlier once i had similar kind of problem when the app was installed on sub domain. but this time its loaded on direct domain. web is ok… but mobile is problem. thnx in advance.

[QUOTE=Giu;25427]Glad it worked but …

Why did’nt you used the conversion recommended method?[/QUOTE]

I had to go look for the conversion process after you posted this, and you’re right, it looks like it would have been much easier! Oh well, the job is done. I still think that my one app would have failed with the extra comma in there, but I’ll remember to look for the recommended process when we move to 9.0

After the last update, ScriptCase v8.0.002 (08/07/2014), the New Button in editable grid view form applications, still does not work.
The result is that I can update or delete items, but I can not add new details.

I think this is a big problem, can anyone report it to netmake or tell me how to do it?

forms and control applications are not opening on mobile if security is enabled. message “unauthorised user”. grid is working fine. calendar not checked. all my mobile projects have been stuckup. please look into the matter. if possible reply me on my email saumil@skillbiz.in

i am having some problems with the sc_tickets(helpdesk) system, i have an error in the start page that the tickets.php doesnt find. and when i login as administrator in the system when i go to the configuration menu and sub menu system configuration i get an database connection error Unknown column ‘fld_id’ in ‘field list’

do you know the structure of the database?
can i download and update the app to the scriptcase so when i need a new helpdesk proyect, ill have right, i already have updated scriptcase.

Thanks in advance

Helpdesk is an old inherited project with some errors. When you find error in fields,just connect to database an fix it.

Hi,
I can’t create a new application in my project in sc8. It was working yesterday but today nothing. Has someone faced the same problem?

Thanks!!

** SOLVED ** - was my bad - was looking in the wrong “to do” folder.

Using backup and restore - to do list not restored (is it included in the backup?).

custom code problem

1st Bug : wrong compilation

this is my code in form application init

if ([exam]==1)
	{
		[modal]="MRI";
		[modality]="MR";
	}
elseif ([exam]==2)
	{
		[modal]="CT-Scan";
		[modality]="CT";

}

it returns error 500 in javascript console

when I debug using php :

resakse@ubuntu:/var/www/scriptcase/app/XRAY/form_ctscan$ php form_ctscan.php 
PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '$this' (T_VARIABLE), expecting '(' in /var/www/scriptcase8/app/XRAY/form_ctscan/index.php on line 567

Turns out scriptcase 8 compile it as this :

if$this->SC_function_0($this->sc_temp_exam==1)
        {
                $this->sc_temp_modal="MRI";
                $this->sc_temp_modality="MR";
        }
elseif$this->SC_function_0($this->sc_temp_exam==2)
        {
                $this->sc_temp_modal="CT-Scan";
                $this->sc_temp_modality="CT";

}

I manually changed it but everytime I compiled, I need to re-change it again.

1. Ajax field doesnt function in advanced search for “in between” operator. (It only autocomplete on 1st field, but doesnt do anything in 2nd field).

I changed my code to switch-case instead, and this happened after compiled :

if (!isset($this->sc_temp_exam)) {$this->sc_temp_exam = (isset($_SESSION['exam'])) ? $_SESSION['exam'] : "";}
                     switch$this->SC_function_0($this->sc_temp_exam) {
        case '1':
                $this->sc_temp_modal="MRI";
                $this->sc_temp_modality="MR";
        break;
        case '2';
                $this->sc_temp_modal="CT-Scan";
                $this->sc_temp_modality="CT";
        break;

notice that switch$this->SC_function is should be

switch ($this->SC_function_0($this->sc_temp_exam)) {