[SOLVED](broken from the recent update) Multi line forms NOT showing all records

SC ver 8.00.0023

Use any table containing more than the select “lines per page” (form settings => settings => lines per page = 10)

Create any of the multi-line editable forms.

LOOK at the pagination arrows, row counter (toolbar usually located at the bottom of the form)…
Cannot see the total record count!
Cannot advance to next page!

Now, change the Row Limit… OOOO LOOK! there they are! More records:confused:

Once again… (this sucks!!)

FWIW… As long as the multi-line form was created prior to this update… no problem… pagination working the way it should. Created several multi-line forms to verify something is wrong with the current “Build Multi-Line Form” generator.

Image7.jpg

Hi,

Here I am in the same version and I don't have this bug see the picutre attached.

lines.JPG

Hello,

Have you tried to activate debug mode to see what SQL is being generated by SC?

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

[QUOTE=stubuck;30319]SC ver 8.00.0023

Use any table containing more than the select “lines per page” (form settings => settings => lines per page = 10)

Create any of the multi-line editable forms.

LOOK at the pagination arrows, row counter (toolbar usually located at the bottom of the form)…
Cannot see the total record count!
Cannot advance to next page!

Now, change the Row Limit… OOOO LOOK! there they are! More records:confused:

Once again… (this sucks!!)

FWIW… As long as the multi-line form was created prior to this update… no problem… pagination working the way it should. Created several multi-line forms to verify something is wrong with the current “Build Multi-Line Form” generator.

[/QUOTE]

I could not simulate your problem here in my system.

Could do as Bartho informed? Activate your debug mode and display the SQL shown on the screen, if you still have problems, contact us again.

Thank you!

Good nigth, I have the same problem that stubuck has reported. I Did the test that Barto suggested, but I only viewed the transact SQL with the first 15 records, how I show the rest of then??. Definitively is a bug, please try to solve as soon as possible, due to the funcionality is very important for me. paolomarcelo said he working for him, but he tried with a grid and not with form app.

Srs. the bug regarding this issue is the following, when you fill the field of schema name for log, the navegation for multiple records does not work. stubuck clean this field and you will have your app working again.

I I confirm, I have already opened a tread.
Activating sql debugging, you notice that:

1. if the log is enabled ‘SELECT COUNT (*) …’ is not executed
  2. if log disabled ‘SELECT COUNT (*) …’ runs on first access
  3. if log disabled ‘SELECT COUNT (*) …’ does not run to the next refresh
  4. setting out the form in ‘single record’ everything works properly

is urgent to solve

fpinate, Thank you very much for your reply. I followed your instructions… And my multi-line form now shows the pagination. Thanks again!

NetMake SC => there is a bug in the multi-line forms in SC ver 8.00.0027

The bug is not solved. Leaving blank the field related to log schema permit to having correct navigation, but the log event are not registered. If i must tracking user activity this is not optimal.

Thank you!

Hello,

I was able to simulate the issue. I will pass it on to our bugs/development team for further testing.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

Hello,

This problem has been fixed in release 8.0.028

Hello John,
I have already answered this, Asthe version 8.0.028 has solved this problem only if the form is not part of a master/detail application, while if it is the detail form (as editable grid) only works on the first record and the first access, browsing the records of the master board the grid of detail does not work. In recent post i have attached some screenshots