The requested URL was not found on this server

Hi All,
I could use your help. I pushed a master and a nested grid to production. They were working in Dev, but I get the following errors in Production:

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I regenerated and reloaded to production a few times now with the same result.

We’re on SC 7.3.
Any ideas?
Thanks!

Check your paths on the Destination server and see if the files are actually there…

@Lsb

Were you able to figure out how to fix this? I opened up a similar thread " Control redirect to Grid - URL was not found on this server" for a similar reason.

A control redirects to a grid, which works fine in dev environment, but after deployment, I get an error a similar error to you. If I type the name of the grid into the url though, it pops up as expected - so the grid is there.

I’m on version 9.9.07 - the very latest at the time of this posting.

I wonder if it has something to do with the creation after moving to PHP8… not sure though.

Thanks.

How both of you are redirecting? Can you show the code of redirection?

Thanks for the offer to help @Kleyber_Derick , I figured my issue out. I believe I was redirecting to a grid with too long of a name. I renamed the grid to a shorter length, and it works =)

1 Like

It was caused by the dev scriptcase being a different version than the production scriptcase. When I updated production scriptcase, the problem disappeared.

2 Likes